Friday, November 28, 2008

Twilight Saga vs. The Last Vampire Series

Watched Twighlight yesterday and loved every part of it. Though I have not read the book yet, I can say that the storyline is similar or must say, comparable to Christopher Pike's The Last Vampire. The only differences - 1) The scene in the Twilight movie is told through the human's point of view (so I'd think the book or Book 1 should I say,is narrated the same way) while the latter is the opposite, the story is told in the eyes of a vampire - how cool is that?! 2) The main character in Twilight is Bella, a human while in The Last Vampire, it's Alisa, a vampire.

I think Christopher Pike's The Last Vampire would make an excellent movie too. I love Vampire stories. I have read Christopher Pike 14 years ago and I'd love to read it again. If you loved Twilight, you would love The Last Vampire!

No comments: