Friday, December 26, 2008
1) Angela - Flower clip 2) Hobie - flower clip too 3) Geoff - 2 hot oil and Lindt chocolate 4) Elaine - V05 shampoo and conditioner 5) Mommy - face powder 6) Tita Alice and Tito Ton - C.D. perfume 7) Rex - Contra perfume(yesssss!) 8) Czarvic - purse/mini pouch 9) Ken - coin purse 10) Daiz - Mini calendar 11)Edwin - wind chime 12) Meg n Colin - earrings 13) Chammel or Rocha - Liniment 14) Chopsticks 15) Bobby - Cookies 16) Ronnie - K.K. GC 17) Xmas Party @ Discovery - a bonus Buffet breakfast and Wireless headset 18) Mamu - ballpen and candies 19) Safeway - Ham and Cheese
More to come on Dec. 27 and January 5..So thank you =)
By the way, Cebu Pacific's zero fare is back. It started on Dec. 24 and lasts until all seats are taken. Should have bought 3 (MNL-BORA) tickets as Christmas present for my cousin and my inaanak but it's too late...all dates are taken, the only promo days left are Mondays and Tuesdays and no more promo for the return flight =( Sigh
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Been crazy googling the title of the Edward-Bella prom night song and ended up downloading the whole soundtrack. =)
Here's the songlist:
1) Supermassive Black Hole by MUSE
- Played in the baseball scene
2) Decode by PARAMORE
- When the girls were shopping for dress(?)
3) Full Moon by BLACK GHOSTS
- I think this the first song played in the movie, Bella is on the road, just left Phoenix for Forks
4) Leave out all the Rest by LINKIN PARK
- Played during the ending, showing Victoria's pale yet pretty face (I LOVE THIS SONG, nice!)
5) Spotlight by MUTEMATH
- Sounds like this is also the song when Bella and Edward got out of the car together
6) Goin all the way(into Twilight) - PERRY FARREL
- Played during the prom
7) Tremble for my Beloved by COLLECTIVE SOUL
- Edward saves Bella from being crushed by the van
8) I caught myself by PARAMORE
- Also at Port Angeles when the girls were shopping(?)
9) Eyes on Fire by BLUE FOUNDATION
- The part where Bella looks for Edward in the parking lot then bitchy Alice, cutie Emmett and my crush, Alice and constipated Jasper threw glances at her
10) Never Think by ROB PATTINSON
- Yesss the hot Edward Cullen guy can sing, my gas! Played in the ballet studio when Bella almost died
11) Flightless Bird, American Mouth by IRON & WINE
- I love this! Makes me want to download more Iron & Wine songs
12) Bella's Lullaby by CARTER BURWELL
- Edward plays the piano
13) Let me Sign by ROB PATTINSON
- Edward Cullen again, a bonus track
14) La Traviata by THE ROYAL PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA
- Another bonus track, Bella formally meets the Cullens
15) Clair de Lune by APM ORCHESTRA
- Played in Edward's bedroom
* More Fotos from Flicker
Friday, December 5, 2008
Quezon is a a nearby town of Cavinti, Laguna. You can get to Lucban from Cavinti in 10 minutes by jeep. Cavinti is by the way, our province. It is a small town next to Pagsanjan, merely a 3hour-drive from Manila.
If you wanna try Pansit Habhab, you can try it at any Buddies Branches ----but if you wanna experience the real thing, then go to Lucban and have it the Habhab way.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
1. I want to see you. Can you post the very latest photo of yourself? Or link me up with your latest photo.
2. Do you remember what last week was? What?
- Happy happy happy coz I got something from HBun. Tiring coz of back pain.
3. Are you going to spend more money or less money than last year’s Holiday Season?
- 'Less' is Best for gifts. Urge for 'Splurge' for myself hehe.
4. Do you prefer your clocks/watches to be set on 12hr or 24hr time?
- 24hr time since college!
5. Do you like the funny junk mails that friends or relatives send you?
6. Have you ever fainted?
~ Never(but almost)
7. What other capital city aside from your own country you’ve been to already? What was it?
~ Bangkok, Central, KL, Singapore
8. When you see a number between around 1900 and 2050, do you automatically think of years?
~ Not really
9. How many hours of sleep do you get on average on weeknights?
~ 6 - 8 hours
10. Santa can only give you 3 things this Christmas and each gift can only be $15 or less. What are you going to get?
~ blouse, hair treatment, Spa GC
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
I have come across this channel which replays an ad endlessly re:wheatgrass and its benefits. I was convinced! So I purchased a wheatgrass powder drink and plan to add this to my daily diet. I was contmeplating on getting the live wheatgrass at first and thought of juicing it myself but it's too time-consuming for me. What are the benefits of wheatgrass?
1) Life-Sustaining Complete Food
Wheatgrass is a concentrated source of health-giving nutrients. One serving delivers 17 kinds f amino acids, 13 vitamins, 10 minerals, fiber, chlorophyll and enzymes. You may also check http://www.growgrass.blogspot.com/
2) An easy way to eat Veggies
I love veggies, I can eat veggies for a week without feeling deprived of food. But then, you can't avoid but dine-out every now and then.
It is estimated that 15 lbs. of wheatgrass is equal to 150 lbs. of garden vegetables in nutritional value.
3) The King of Alkaline Food, Helps maintain PH Balance of the Body
According to one website, Chlorophyll can cure, help to cure, or improve burns, leg ulcers, trench mouth, tonsillitis, peptic ulcers, several types of vaginitis, urinary bladder diseases, high blood pressure, colitis, tooth decay, arthritis, athlete's foot, constipation, hay fever, rectal fissures, anemia, gas and "acidic" bowels, stomach and intestinal problems, laryngitis, ear problems and impetigo.
> Plants don't have blood, but they have something called chlorophyll instead. Amazingly, chlorophyll resembles hemoglobin in human red blood cells very, very closely.
> Since chlorophyll resembles hemoglobin so much, your body can quickly absorb it and utilize it to nourish your blood.
> Chlorophyll has strong anti-bacterial properties, which help to fight off infections inside your body.
Most of us have acidic body due to acid-forming foods, negative emotions and stressful lifestyle. Too much acid wastes hinder absorption of nutrients. Wheatgrass can neutralize acids more than most other fruits and vegetables.
4) Helps Prevent Cancer
Wheatgrass protects you from and fights against cancer. It has the highest level of ABSCISSIC ACID(whatever that is) due to its unique growing method.
5) Enhances Wound Healing, Good for The Skin Too
In World War II, wounded soldiers used chlorophyll deriviates topically and noticed loss of odor in foul-smelling wounds, faster healing and drying effect of pus and abscesses. Some legs are even saved from amputation. It is also useful to chronic ulcers and impetigo.
6) Great internal deodorant
IN a study reorted in the Journal of the American Geriartic Society in 1980, chlorophyll effectively controlled b.o. and fecal odor in 62 nursing home patients. Similarly, it is found that chlorophyll can be as good as any deodorant. It is discovered that chlorophyll extracts can neutralize offensive odors in foods, alcohol, and tobacco. Also, in patients and volunteers, it effectively neutralized bad breath, body odor from perspiration, menstrual odors and foul-smelling urines and stools.
I have purchased mine from a cable channel for 1,020 good for 30 days. Live wheatgrass can also be purchased at BIZU branches for 120/tray. You need a wheatgrass juicer for this which may cause you almost 4k. I inquired ealier and was told that I would need 3 servings of wheatgrass for a week so a total of P360 a week. I believe either Fruit Magic or Big Chill serves a shot of wheatgrass too. Try it!
Friday, November 28, 2008
I think Christopher Pike's The Last Vampire would make an excellent movie too. I love Vampire stories. I have read Christopher Pike 14 years ago and I'd love to read it again. If you loved Twilight, you would love The Last Vampire!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Your Interpersonal Intelligence Score: 59%
Your Interpersonal Intelligence is Average
You do well in most group settings, but you also need time to recharge.
So while you can work with people during the day, you may crave your alone time at night.
For you, it's all about balance!
|You Are an Afternoon Person|
You prefer to be out and about when most other people are.
Very early mornings or very late nights aren't really your thing.
You're practically solar powered, and the afternoon is when do best.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Monday, November 3, 2008
If it asked you this question - Will any transaction and/or action of this new account be directed by some individual or entity other than you (i.e. a Third Party)? Select 'No'.
When you are done, set aside and proceed to STEP 2. It's okay if your Alert Pay account is still not unverified. It's optional.
You can register by clicking the link below:
Then, click on the 'View Ads' tab beside 'My Account'. Since you are a new user, it will prompt you to verify your age by letting you fill out your birth date. STEP 4:
You will see the links listed below, click one AD at a time. Each AD will be displayed to you for 20 seconds. Please make sure that you will only click one AD at time, as the other AD fee will not be credited to your acccount.
Wait for the 20 seconds timer to expire. You can also minimize the window if you wish to surf other web pages. When it expires, you will see 'DONE' on top of your browser with a green check. This means that, your account has been credited for viewing the page.
Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you finish clicking the ADS listed.
Once you have finished clicking all the sites, you can verify if your earnings have been credit by clicking th 'My Account' tab. Your earnings will be reflected on the 'Balance' portion of your Account Status.
Your account should accumulate $10.00 for you to be able to cash out.
To multiply your earnings, you need to CLICK EVERY DAY and REFER EVERY DAY (although not required).
NOTE: You do not need to be a PREMIUM member to receive a check payment. Even FREE members are eligible to redeem their earnings.
If you have 10 referrals you will earn $1.25/day from them
Let's say a lot of your friends signed up also. For example you got 20 referrals or 30? or 100?
It's up to you to compute.
The minimum payout in this program is $10.00. It's so easy to earn.especially if you have at least 4 or more referrals already.
What are you waiting for!!! SIGN UP!!! It's all FREE!!!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Hey quicker8..I'm stealing this from you ;)
1. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? - Hmmm 15 years ago? My mom and I used to exchange mails when she was still in KSA.
2. Can you change the oil on a car? - Yes
3. Name three things you have on you at all times. - face powder, lip gloss, ID(hehe)
4. What’s your life motto? - Life is one giant catwalk...shake it! shake it!
5. What’s a word that you say a lot? Ohmygas! (now that's one word)
6. What were you doing at midnight last night? - I was Nintendo-ing
7. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? - I want to visit my derma again.
8. Who is your worst enemy? - None
9. Places/Countries you visited? - Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, HK, Macau, USA, Bicol, Boracay, Bohol, Laguna.
I'd like to visit US again, Canada of course - where Joanne is, India - I'd like to see Taj Mahal(did I get the spelling right?). Amanpulo - they say it's the best beach in the country. And of course the one place I'd keep going back to - Boracay - the place to be!
10. What does your watch look like? - My Baby-G..It used to be white, now it looks yellowish. ..see?! Can you believe that?!
There Faye I posted one for you just because you said so... ;)
Friday, July 25, 2008
You Are Destined to Struggle With Your Weight
Like most people, you find it a little difficult to stay at at weight you're comfortable with.
If you change a few habits and make food less important, you may find the struggle hardly exists anymore.