Sunday, December 7, 2008

Twilight Soundtrack



Been crazy googling the title of the Edward-Bella prom night song and ended up downloading the whole soundtrack. =)

Here's the songlist:

1) Supermassive Black Hole by MUSE
- Played in the baseball scene
2) Decode by PARAMORE
- When the girls were shopping for dress(?)
3) Full Moon by BLACK GHOSTS
- I think this the first song played in the movie, Bella is on the road, just left Phoenix for Forks
4) Leave out all the Rest by LINKIN PARK
- Played during the ending, showing Victoria's pale yet pretty face (I LOVE THIS SONG, nice!)
5) Spotlight by MUTEMATH
- Sounds like this is also the song when Bella and Edward got out of the car together
6) Goin all the way(into Twilight) - PERRY FARREL
- Played during the prom
7) Tremble for my Beloved by COLLECTIVE SOUL
- Edward saves Bella from being crushed by the van
8) I caught myself by PARAMORE
- Also at Port Angeles when the girls were shopping(?)
9) Eyes on Fire by BLUE FOUNDATION
- The part where Bella looks for Edward in the parking lot then bitchy Alice, cutie Emmett and my crush, Alice and constipated Jasper threw glances at her
10) Never Think by ROB PATTINSON
- Yesss the hot Edward Cullen guy can sing, my gas! Played in the ballet studio when Bella almost died
11) Flightless Bird, American Mouth by IRON & WINE
- I love this! Makes me want to download more Iron & Wine songs
12) Bella's Lullaby by CARTER BURWELL
- Edward plays the piano
13) Let me Sign by ROB PATTINSON
- Edward Cullen again, a bonus track
14) La Traviata by THE ROYAL PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA
- Another bonus track, Bella formally meets the Cullens
15) Clair de Lune by APM ORCHESTRA
- Played in Edward's bedroom


* More Fotos from Flicker

4 comments:

Cza said...

naunahan mo pa ako makakuha ng soundtrack! ayus! hehe.

Natani Ferreira said...

Actually..never think by rob plays when they're at the Italian restaurant..And then Let me sign plays when they're at the dance studio ..=)

ana6elle said...

Thanks =)

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.