Saturday, July 18, 2009

My First time =)

We were supposed to go to Baguio for the weekend but due to bad weather, we decided to postpone it. And to compensate myself for the cancelled trip, I went to the salon.
For the first time in my life, I had my nails painted..red! A thing I was hesitant of doing cause..one, I always hear how my honb finds his sister's red toenails loathesome.
Secondly, I really don't find red toenails appealing until I had mine painted 'bloody red'.
I was thinking of removing the nailpolish by tomorrow, I just wanted to know how it feels like to have it, but after seeing honb's reaction, I think he ('might' have)liked it and said it's pretty pretty. Besides, I'm lurving it so much I smile everytime I look at it =) =) Look!




Have you had your nails painted red? or black? Maybe Black next time =)

4 comments:

Cza said...

Wow.. nice! Nagawa ko na yung black... pinaalis ni Papang. Hahahaha! Di daw bagay sa akin parang madumi daw. Pero I loved it. :D

ALiNe said...

I love red :) Bagay naman sayo.. may binabagayan din yun color na yun.

Medyo di ko gusto yung black ...

ana6elle said...

@ca - nagiipon pako ng lakas ng loob, mamc ko laging naka black toenails! go black! sabay tayo lolz!
@aline - parang pumuti yung paa ko sa red lol, i lurve it pero tatanggalin ko narin soon hehe

Cza said...

Tara Tara! pablack tayo :D