Monday, August 27, 2012

Weight Loss Motivation

It's been a year since I last visited this blog and it's been a year since my wedding. Time flies soooo fast when you're having fun. Lots and lots have happened. And lots and lots of pounds I've gained since then! I want to make this a diet blog for now.

So how do I jumpstart my weight-loss? I've been telling myself that I should start dieting, especially every 1st of the month but nothing motivates me. I tried herbalife, lemonade diet(big time YUCK), exercising, but to no avail. It's so hard to lose weight while watching hubby eat all junk to gain weight. So on my birthday month, I want to start losing weight seriously. I am almost 25 lbs heavier in just over a year and I plan to lose all these crap in 3 months, before my Boracay trip. Yes Boracay motivates me. And I hope this time it won't fail to keep me motivated. Crap! Nothing fits me and my feet hurt so bad they can't bear my weight any longer. 

Okay enough whining already! So wuzz the plan? First, I'll blog (if I ain't lazy)then I'll take before and after photos of me (but it's for my eyes only but maybe I'll share the 'after' photos hihi), then will start doing the 30-day Shred again..TONIGHT! (Actually I never stopped, it's just that I am not consitently doing it and I binge a lot!) It's a DVD workout that I did for my wedding. It's only 20 minutes a day and is real effective. I have no problem exercising, I actually love doing it, but it's the food that's going to be a problem. I will also start logging my food intake again using livestrong.com/myplate to keep track of my calories. Accoring to my weight, I should only be consuming 950 calories/day. I ate a pineapple and hot mocha for breakfast today so I've already consumed 350 calories, so I have 600 left for the day and it's only 9am. So how is that for a start? I know it's going to be tough so Help me God! Oh sometimes I almost wish I was bulimic.

30 day Shred review - http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/product-reviews/B00127RAJY/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Calorie tracking website - http://livestrong.com/myplate

Outta here...

No comments: